Tuesday 1 May 2012

Introduction by Calum Kerr

Hello, and welcome to Mrs flash365 by Kath Lloyd, where Kath will be picking up my baton and posting a new flash-fiction every day for a year. You thought I was insane? Seems that I'm not alone!

But before I say anything more, let me declare my interest. Yes, Kath is my fiancée, partner, and future (for real) Mrs Flash365. So, yes, I will be around when these stories are being written (two ends of the same sofa, most probably) and I will be the one making the tea she drinks as she writes. But that's where my influence ends. This is not a thinly veiled way for me to do another year (God forbid!) but will be all her own work.

Why she's decided to take this on, only Kath can tell you. I hope it's because, despite the trials I went through in writing a story a day for a year, she saw that I really enjoyed writing the stories, got a lot out of both doing them and receiving your feedback, and because at the end of the year I reckon I am a much better writer than I was at the beginning.

That said, I already love her writing, and I'm sure you will too!

Anyway, that's enough from me. I just thought I'd say hi and wish Kath well in this endeavour. There will be no more from me. It's over to her now..

Kath? The stage is yours....

No comments:

Post a Comment